Saturday, October 27, 2012


......


DUE TO THE FACT that some very special members of the Little Actor's out-of-town fan club were in the area for the weekend, there was an early birthday celebration for him today.  The festivities included all the customary activities one might expect at a three-year-old's party--opening presents, playing with the new toys, eating birthday cake, planting garlic*.

How convenient, Viewer Dear, I've got the story in pictures!



Order of events was a bit out of the ordinary, as the garlic-planting came first, and the birthday cake was the grand finale, squeezed in just prior to the birthday boy's bedtime:



*I did say, did I not, Reader Dear, one  might expect such a party activity; there's always the possibility (It just so happens, I did not expect it;  it was kind of a surprise to me!)
.....

No comments: