Monday, April 23, 2012

......

I NOTICED HOW blogspot was giving me absolute fits! (Wouldn't let me organize my thoughts! Wouldn't let me post my videos! Wouldn't even let me nibble my chocolate bar! [well...hmm...my eyes are downcast, Reader Dear]).

And then!  As I struggled with rising blood pressure and tried to breathe deeply, it came about that my whole blogging world went black! "Oh! What the what!" I loudly exclaimed. "Now I can't even connect!"  Mumbling complaints to The Yard Man accomplished not a thing. Neither, alas, did calling the phone company (my "server") and following their instructions the whole long extended way to the tee.

......
*Thus here I am at the grocery store. They've got a little deli, complete with cozy gas fireplace (the weather's turned cold and gray). They've got comfy upholstered chairs. Cheerful vases full of fake flowers. Pretty lighting and picture windows.

 And wifi.

Unfortunately, however, they can't give blogspot a kick in the pants for me, Dear Reader.  Would you be so kind?
......


No comments: