Tuesday, November 10, 2009

...


I'VE FALLEN HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE with my little VIP and it had been, dear me, half a lifetime ago since last I saw him! So this evening, when he penciled me in for a personal tete-a-tete, I was pretty excited. Imagine my thrill, then, when I got him to agree to a starring role in my current movie, The Grandson!



He's making his acting debut in this movie, and I think he's a real natural. (As the director, I was slightly disappointed that he couldn't seem to give me a smile when I called for one, but then in retrospect, I realize it was much better to go with the unfocused stare--what genius! I'm certain I'll be using him in lots more of my work! If you happen to be a movie critic, Dear Viewer, please give me a thumbs-up rating. (A thumb-in-the-mouth might be okay, too.)



...

2 comments:

Gail said...

Two thumbs up!! and looking forward to the next scene.

Anonymous said...

He's wonderful. JJ, Caroline, Jonathan, Rebecca and I just watched your great groundbreaking movie.